You will design a meter that can measure how load a sound is.
PART 1: DESIGN THE CIRCUIT
PART 2: CREATE THE SCRIPT
STEP 1: Measure the sound level
STEP 2: Display a sound level
- Add an LED and resistor to your circuit.
- Modify your program so the LED lights up when the sound level is above a certain level.
STEP 3: Display several sound levels
- Add two more LEDs and resistors to your circuit.
- Modify your program so when a sound gets louder, more LEDs light up.
- Try playing music and see how the LEDs light up.