An update in Chrome disables the Machine Learning extension. You need to install an older version of Chrome. This affects the procedure described in Part N Machine Learning.
Before you begin, visit https://teachablemachine.withgoogle.com to make sure the webcam and the Train buttons work on your notebook.
1. Download Chrome v56 from this link.
2. Double-click the executable to extract the files into a folder.
3. Open the folder, and double-click chrome to launch the browser.
4. Refer to the book to install the Machine Learning extension.
5. After installing the extension, click Cancel when this message appears.